National Primary Care Forum: Update in Gastroenterology
on: Thursday 23rd March 2017
at: Holiday Inn, Royal Victoria, Sheffield
Speakers will include:
- Professor Pali Hungin, speaking on ‘Rome IV and IBS in Primary Care’
- PCSG chair, Dr Richard Stevens, speaking on ‘Setting the scene in GI: A Primary Care perspective’
- Past PCSG chair Dr Jamie Dalrymple, speaking on ‘Abnormal LFTs’
- Local Sheffield Professor Alan Lobo, will speak on ‘Update on IBD / Managing patients in Primary Care’
Topics such as:
- What symptoms and red flags should make me refer for a colonoscopy?
- Colon Cancer
- Bile acid diarrhoea, Coeliac diagnosis and calprotectin
- Commissioning and Pathways
- The burden of alcohol and what can be done?
will also be covered, along with time for questions and networking with peers.