What is it about?
This NHS Endoscopy course is the perfect opportunity for you to examine proven service improvement tools through a series of case studies and assess the impact they could have on your service. Learn more about the role of Productive Endoscopy, explore how to manage your bowel scope rollout, strengthen your understanding of the Endoscopy Tariff and share expertise on workforce planning – this one day seminar will equip you with the tools to wholly streamline your endoscopy service. Download brochure
Why should you attend?
Benchmark your endoscopy service and identify where efficiencies can be made. Explore best practice solutions for delivering a streamlined service and take away actionable solutions to implement right away on:
- – Tackling capacity and demand: examine the role of the Productive Ward and the impact it can have on your service
- – Reviewing the bowel scope rollout: confront the challenges associated with prompting an increase in demand
- – Exploring the function of the endoscopy tariff: determine how to make commissioning work for you
- – Resolving the workforce challenge: establish the right skill mix for your service
Key learning outcomes
There is a need to increase the capacity of endoscopy units within current resources. With an increase in requests for endoscope procedures a timely efficient service is essential. By taking just one day out you will be able to:
- – Take away solutions to implement in your service to increase efficiency within your unit
- – Examine service improvement tools and review their impact through a series of case studies
- – Acquaint yourself with new ideas and share best practice with your colleagues from other trusts
- – Follow a case study on the implementation of bowel scope and how the additional workload has been incorporated into the daily lists
- – Review the impact of extending nurse roles
- – Explore solutions to getting the team on board to implement change
- – Go away with an action plan to deliver an efficient endoscopy service
Who should attend?
This seminar has been designed to provide you with an opportunity to share best practice with your peers from across the country, build new contacts through the networking sessions and hear case study insights into service improvements for Endoscopy teams working in NHS Trusts. Is this you?
- – Service Manager
- – Operations Manager
- – Business Manager
- – Consultant
- – Nurse Consultant
- – Nurse Manager
- – Directorate Manager
- – Lead Nurse
- – Nurse Endoscopist
- – Screening Programme Manager
PCSG members can benefit from an £85 discount off of every full price place booked (cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer) and can do so by using the discount code ENDO85