After a couple of months of planning, I’m delighted to announce the launch of our newly revised website.
The PCSG website is our main platform for communicating with members and supporters so we are always looking at ways we can better inform, educate and promote clinical excellence in the world of primary care and gastroenterology.
With this in mind some of the key changes included in the update are:
- Revised menu structure to better enable members to find their way around
- Revised news section which will improve our ability to keep you updated with all the latest news
- Revised events section to better pull together all the information you need to register and attend both PCSG and other selected events throughout the year
- New Guidelines section – we have simplified the means of accessing PCSG clinical guidelines and we are now in the process of both updating existing material and bringing you new guidelines that include latest best practice
- New search facility to search across the site
- New links section where we will be adding external resources from the world of gastroenterology
- New sharing facility that allows you to share items of interest from news and blogs with colleagues via mail and social media
- New section on Think GI Cancer to support and inform on our campaign launched at the ASM to raise awareness of GI cancer
- A fully responsive layout so you can read the site on your smartphone or tablet.
- Last but not least, the Chair’s blog.
In addition the latest edition of theDigest is now online and we have started to add some of the excellent talks from the ASM under our popular Gut Talks.
For my part I will be using this blog to share with you my views on hot topics from the world of primary care, particularly gastroenterology and the latest updates from the PCSG